Turkey Burgers with Greek Salad and Tzatziki
Moist and flavorful Turkey burgers paired with a tangy Greek Salad and Tzatziki!
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbs Diced Green and Black Olives
- 1 Tbs Diced Roasted Red Pepper
- Handful Chopped Spinach
- 1 Tbs Greek Salad Dressing Could increase to 2 Tbs
- 2 Tbs Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Increase for more flavor
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seed Increase for more flavor
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl
Either by hand or with a heavy-duty mixer, mix the ingredients until completely blended.
Form the mixture into 4 burgers
Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium-high heat, add olive oil
Sear the burgers 3-4 minutes per side until nicely browned
Cover and turn the heat down to a simmer until burgers reach an internal temperature of 165'
Serve with a Greek Salad and Tzatziki!