Shrimp Saute with Bacon
Flavorful Shrimp dish made with shallots, garlic, tomatoes, bacon, spinach, and feta cheese!
- 1 lb Shrimp, Peeled and deveined
- 1/4 Cup Shallots rough Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, diced
- 6 Strips Bacon, cut into 1 inch peices
- 2 Cups Fresh diced tomatoes (use canned if you don't have fresh)
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1-2 Cups Baby spinach (I just grab a handful or two so guessing that's about 1-2 cups)
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium heat, then add the bacon
Once the bacon releases some fat, add the shallots. Cook 1-2 minutes, then add the garlic
Right before the bacon is fully cooked, add the shrimp cooking until the shrimp turns completely pink
Add the tomatoes and stir, then pour the chicken broth over the top. Simmer 3-5 minutes.
Finish this dish off with a handful or two of the baby spinach and feta cheese.
Serve over rice, pasta, or cauliflower rice